An existing XXL state-of-the-art distribution by Gazeley of approx. 52,949 sq m, with an expansion option of approx. 80,000 sq m.
Available per direct (approx. 52,949sq m)
High quality standards, including:
- Clear height: 12.2 meter;
- 141 electric operateble loading docks
- 4 overhead doors (4.0 x 4.5 m) at floor level;
- ESFR K22 sprinkler system;
- Floor load: 50 kN/sq m;
- Motion activated LED (200 lux) lighting.
The development is be a grade A XXL distribution centre, positioned at Business Park 7Poort. Business Park 7Poort is positioned at a strategic location along the main European transport routes between Rotterdam and the Ruhr area. Multiple infrastructure improvements are planned that will have a major impact on the accessibility of the area. The Betuweroute - considered as the primary rail link between the ports of Rotterdam, Amsterdam and other European ports - will be extended to German railroad network, enabling growth for transport via rail in the future.
Zevenaar is located in the Arnhem / Nijmegen region the east of the Netherlands and is part of a larger logistic area known as Logistics Valley, connecting the two main ports in the Netherlands (Port of Rotterdam and Schiphol Airport Amsterdam) with the German Rhine-Ruhr valley.
Main advantage of the region is the close proximity to the German Ruhr area and its location along the main transport routes connecting Rotterdam and Amsterdam to the European hinterland.
Business Park 7Poort benefits from the presence of three barge terminals in the region, of which two terminals are located in the Netherlands (Nijmegen and Doesburg) and one in Germany (Emmerich).
The business park is located along the national highways A12 and close to the connection with the A18, connecting the Randstad with the German border. In 2020, highway A15 will be extended by 12 kilometers towards highway A12.. It is expected that the extension of highway A15 will be completed by 2022 and the expansion of highway A12 by 2024. Due to the extension of highway A15, the accessibility of Business Park 7Poort will improve, especially towards Rotterdam and Antwerp harbors.
Business Park 7Poort:Business Park 7Poort is positioned at a strategic location along the main European transport routes between Rotterdam and the Ruhr area. Multiple infrastructure improvements are planned that will have a major impact on the accessibility of the area.
Phase 1 of the distribution center is divided over 2 units (Unit C and Unit D), the configuration offers the opportunity to interconnect the warehouse units.
The new development is certified according to BREEAM-NL ‘Excellent’.
- Overview of Units (phase 1):
- 46,094 sq m of warehouse space (divided over 2 units / Unit C 23,076 sq m and Unit D 23,018 sq m)
- 2,256 sq m of office space (divided over 2 units / Unit C 1,128 sq m and Unit D 1,128 sq m)
- 4,599 sq m of mezzanine space (divided over 2 units / Unit C 2,304 sq m and Unit D 2,295 sq m)
- Total: Approx. 52,949 sq m
The surface of the property can be extended with 80,000 sq m, which makes the warehouse suitable for amongst others a consolidation into a XXL campus warehouse.
The lease price is to be determined based on the conditions and specifications of potential tenant. Any prices that will be communicated are excluding VAT and service charges.
Lease term: a minimum of 5 years after which the lease will subsequently be extended with periods of five (5) years.
Guarantee: a bank guarantee to the minimum of 3 months’ rent plus VAT plus service charges and VAT, subject to financial position of Lessee. The bank guarantee must be in conformity with the ROZ model 2018. Any additional security will depend on the outcome of a credit check to be executed by Lessor.
Payment: Lessee will pay Rent and the advanced payment for Service Charges together with the VAT quarterly in advance.
Specifications and Site plan
- Maximum internal stacking height warehouse: 12.2 m;
- Concrete floor with a maximum floor load of 50 kN/sq m and a maximum point load of 9,000 kg;
- Certified sprinkler system type ESFR-K25 (warehouse), ESFR-K14/K17 (VAS and mezzanine space) in accordance with FM regulations
- 2 overhead doors (4.0 x 4.5 m) at floor level (per unit)
- Floor Levelness: line 4, DIN 18.202
- 50 electrically operated loading docks (25 per unit / 1/800 sq m)
- The entire lighting of the offices, VAS and warehouses will be done with LED lights (200 lux)
- Column span: 22.8 * 16.2 (prepared for wide and narrow isles)
- Led lighting (500 lux)
- Installations: heating / cooling